Wisdom with money

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Guidance of the Holy Spirit in spending, saving, giving, investing money.
Wisdom, best decisions.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over a phone call I will have today with a debt counsellor. I have posted here before asking for prayer over my financial situation, and while it is improving I have three debts remaining and a situation with student loans where the wording on my account says sent for collections...
Replies
7
Views
103
In dealing with this dealership head quarters that I reach them in time Jesus and you favor me in this and bring mighty justice favor Wisdom and guidance in all of this that they refund my money asap they owe asap due to the dealership never answering or returning my calls I had to go to another...
Replies
11
Views
108
Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom