Wife And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please pray for my Christian wife she has severe pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together we ### according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, that her major lab results come back clear. Also pray for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks. That all of this according to God's will would end right away.
 
Lord, heal this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

This is what God does for His children that Love Him!

Let’s Pray: God I am asking You in Jesus’ name; that I will fall head over hills in Love with You. Teach me how to Love You Lord Jesus the way that You want to be loved. I am calling upon You. I acknowledge Your name. I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord of all of my life. Rescue me from the plans of my enemies because I have fallen in love with You. I am Your child. Deliver me from all spiritual and physical attacks. Heal and make me whole in You. Protect me. Be with me in times of trouble; deliver and honor me. Be my ever present help. Satisfy me with a long healthy life and show me Your salvation. And all that I have asked You my God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayers for my wife to be spiritually protected from spiritual harm , e.g attacks from the enemy/ deliverance from heaviness/sadness/depression strange scratch marks appearing on body with no physical cause
Replies
11
Views
96
Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
274
My son don't need be here in my house with me far away on this island. He need be home, helping and being there with her I'm the state. God is good. Make the way. Whoever he meet with online, PS5 and using phone he lie. Let go of him in Jesus name. Amen. ARhis wife only he said it his wife so he...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom