When it is going to be our eternal birth?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven?

Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live.
Psalm 118.17

It begins when are are saved.
The Blood of the Lamb.
Cleanseth from all sin.
Our spirit is born to life eternal.
The promise of Jesus comes true.

Thou shall be with Me in paradise.
Luke 23.43

All of my life I had been searching for life after death, what will it happen to me when I am gone for good? I know I will not return back again to earth and for sure I want to know where I am going to end up after I depart planet earth. Then, I discovered the truth in Gods word.

The Lord said to him. Peace to you, do not fear, you shall not die.
J
udges 6.23

It has been a joyous overflowing happiness and peace down deep in my soul. I know for sure where I am going and where I am going to be. With Jesus my Lord and Savior forever and ever. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom