When are we going to fly up?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have.

Thou shall not die, but live.

Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth. I believe it is going to be like we go inside an airplace and then we are flying up in the sky. The clouds are all over us and a shining light coming out from them. So, when soaring high up to the house of God in glory, it makes my heart full of happiness, joy and peace. I know for sure, I will be living with God for ages to come. Then my heart starts to sing.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord.
Singing praises to Your name.
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

May my heart constantly sing praises to Jesus name while flying away to be with Him.

That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have.

Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth. I believe it is going to be like we go inside an airplace and then we are flying up in the sky. The clouds are all over us and a shining light coming out from them. So, when soaring high up to the house of God in glory, it makes my heart full of happiness, joy and peace. I know for sure, I will be living with God for ages to come. Then my heart starts to sing.

May my heart constantly sing praises to Jesus name while flying away to be with Him.
Soon and very soon we are going to see the Lord. Wonderful song of hope when we are going up to our eternal home in heaven. Only God knows when He will take us all home and be with Him forever. Amen

Amen, that is so wonderful, our hope in God is not dead at all, it is alive and well and it will happen to us in the future. Just continue to wait for Him, reading His word, praying over it, obeying what He said, praising and adoring His name and loving God above all things and loving others just as Jesus loved us. The, we shall see the light to things that will come to us, blessings upon blessings, we will never ever be sick again nor hunger for anything in this world. Our life in God will be heavenly and wonderful. Praise, honor and glory shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more. Amen

I'm honestly to busy to focus on something that is clearly an unknown until that Day arrives. No one knows!
Keep placing God first in everything you do.
❤❤❤
Do not get busy on the things of this world. Gods word says, it will be destroyed by fire. Whe earth is warming up and keep going up and up. I had horrible head ache like I never had one, then I asked Jesus why this head ache came to me. He said, it is the beginging of what it has promised. Sin and evil is on the rise, wars and rumors of wars, people do not obey Gods word, they do not love others, instead they are killing in the name of God or getting land that will be able to possess because of the sins people have committed against the Lord. We must and should be in prayer. Getting close to the heart of God. That is our duty and that is what Jesus told us to do.

Jesus is coming soon and we should be ready to see Him. That is His eternal promise to all of us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom