When I plan to do something, all ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
When I plan to do something, all kinds of "distractions" pop up to sidetrack me. That this stops happening.
 
Brother ### I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God keep you on track with your daily tasks and may He meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
149
Please O Holy God let the landlords actually take our home issues seriously including our leaking roof in the torrential downpours last night and for them to send someone out and finally fix it. I receive it in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
165
My username on my xbox one is ### but its all caps ### and all I want to have happen for this one prayer miracle request that I have right now besides my other prayers later on in life is that I wish my xbox one Stops, Lagging, glitching, freezing, pausing, stuttering, and exiting out when I...
Replies
9
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom