What are the music Jesus would love to hear?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You are here moving in our midst, we worship You. You are here working in this place. We really worship You. You are here moving in our midst. Let Jesus move in your heart, mind and soul.

Our dear Lord is really this...

Waymaker, He shows the way to reach heaven.
Miracle worker, cleased lepers, opened the eyes of the blind, the lame walked.
Light in darkness. He brought us to an everlasting light of God.
Promise keeper. Never ever failed on what He promised us.

You are the music, You are the song of my life, I will never ever stop singing praises to Your holy name. Really, You are the words of truth, love, mercy and compassion to those who come to You. Jesus is the voice who speaks to our heart and make us all realize where we came from and to where we are going. Let us all bow down before Him and praise, honor and glorify His holy name.

Never ever stop praising Him. Jesus delights in the praises of His people.

You are here moving in our midst, we worship You. You are here working in this place. We really worship You. You are here moving in our midst. Let Jesus move in your heart, mind and soul.

Our dear Lord is really this...

Waymaker, He shows the way to reach heaven.
Miracle worker, cleased lepers, opened the eyes of the blind, the lame walked.
Light in darkness. He brought us to an everlasting light of God.
Promise keeper. Never ever failed on what He promised us.

You are the music, You are the song of my life, I will never ever stop singing praises to Your holy name. Really, You are the words of truth, love, mercy and compassion to those who come to You. Jesus is the voice who speaks to our heart and make us all realize where we came from and to where we are going. Let us all bow down before Him and praise, honor and glorify His holy name.

Never ever stop praising Him. Jesus delights in the praises of His people.
Love to hear angels singing songs of praise to God almighty. It is best sound we can ever hear. O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence... Let us all bow down before the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all praise. Amen

From the dephts of my heart I shall sing praises to my dear Savior and Lord for what He has done for me. O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple, give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise, as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fill this place.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The best music we can offer the Lord is this. bring lost souls to His feet and make sure they get saved and be on their way to heaven. God is here He is able to do wonderful things for us and for those we are praying for.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
138,186Signatures Help us reach 150,000! 512 people signed today Something MAJOR just happened, and things are moving fast and furious. A federal court struck down FDA approval of the abortion pill – which kills more babies than any other type of abortion. Why? Because, as we argued in our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom