Petition against abortion for the Supreme Court USA

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

138,186Signatures
Help us reach 150,000!

512 people signed today
Something MAJOR just happened, and things are moving fast and furious.
A federal court struck down FDA approval of the abortion pill – which kills more babies than any other type of abortion. Why? Because, as we argued in our amicus brief, it’s incredibly dangerous. The abortion lobby and their allies in the Deep State rushed it through approval.
After a flurry of activity on appeal, Biden and the abortion industry just frantically appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. We’re quickly filing our own amicus brief – our third in a lightning-fast turnaround – to defend unborn babies. The Supreme Court could rule at any moment.
Planned Parenthood is reeling. And we’re also about to take our biggest case ever against the abortion giant to the U.S. Supreme Court. It could devastate Planned Parenthood and help end the illegal sale of aborted babies’ body parts.
We’re going up against the unlimited (taxpayer-funded) resources of Biden and the abortion industry. Things are moving extremely quickly, and we can't continue to fight to save the lives of countless babies without YOU.

Petition To Defeat Abortion at the Supreme Court and Save Babies​

UPDATES​

We've reached 50,000 signatures!August 19, 2023
We've reached 100,000 signatures. Let's push for 150,000!December 15, 2023

❤️ I pray in Jesus' name, that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.
❤️Let Us Pray: God, I ask you in Jesus' name that each member of my family, all my friends, the one who blessed
me with this prayer, and myself will be healed from the things we will not talk about. Amen, so be it by faith.

Shalom no I didn't know that. All I know is God hates abortion so I do too. Blessings.
The government has no place is telling a woman she can't have an abortion. Abortion should be safe and legal. It's the woman's choice not the government. If you don't want to get an abortion I respect that but the government should not dictate if a woman can get an abortion or not.

The government has no place is telling a woman she can't have an abortion. Abortion should be safe and legal. It's the woman's choice not the government. If you don't want to get an abortion I respect that but the government should not dictate if a woman can get an abortion or not.
In God's eyes abortion is murder. Are you a Christian? Blessings.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Roe v. Wade is gone. But the radical pro-abortion Left is seething, frantically trying to force EVERY state to expand abortion. Here's what we're up against. Radical Left governors are trying to block their own states' pro-life laws. Other states are trying to radically expand abortion through...
Replies
Views
copy of an email I just received from ACLJ President Biden is illegally abusing military veterans' healthcare to kill babies. He has ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to commit abortions – effective immediately – in direct violation of federal and state laws. It is utterly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we...
Replies
Views
A Prayer for JRBJrDec1 US Supreme Court abortion case..URGENT.Dec3-15 need to find $$$ to payinterest on debt or risk default to China who hold US debt.JanetYellen Treasury secretary in charge finding$$ to payinterest. Father, You instructed us to pray for those in authority, and we lift up...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom