Nobody is reading this thread right now.

americapray.gif

God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we would hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sins, and would heal our land.”

God I am asking You to touch Your people, who are called by Your name. Give each of us the desire and strength to humble ourselves and pray. Give us a hunger to seek Your face, repent for our sins, and turn from our wicked ways. So that we can hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sin, and heal our land.

God, You hold the king's heart in the palm of Your hand, and as the rivers of water, You turn it whithersoever way You will. So we ask You in Jesus’ name turn the heart of every member of all branches of Government, including President Biden, Vice President Harris, all of Congress, and every Supreme Court judge toward You O, Lord. Turn the heart of every Christen leader and the hearts all Your children toward You. How can two walk together unless they agree? So turn our hearts to You O, Lord. Help us. Lead through us to bring revival, salvation, peace, unity, and healing to our Nation for the glory of God and the betterment of this Nation. God help and strengthen every member of all branches of Government to do Your will. Instruct, counsel, and teach them in the way You want them to go. God give them the skill set and professionalism to lead the people of this Nation. Help and strengthen them to walk in the wisdom and integrity of Christ Jesus. Help them to always be respectful and honest with our Nation. Let them be leaders for all Americans (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and White).

God use our President, the doctors, and scientist to get Covid-19 under control and destroyed. God help our Nation to prosper spiritually in Christ Jesus. God help our Nation prosper economically. God let the lies and strategies stop that is being used to bring division in our Nation. Let the hypocrisy stop among those who are called by Your name. Help us all to walk in love, truth, wisdom, and understanding. Let systemic racism cease in our Nation. God use all Your children that are called by Your name, to also help and unite hurting, confused, delusional, overwhelmed Americans and bring about truth and healing.

God, stop the violence against our Nation. Let no weapon form against America prosper. God rebuke every word curse that has or will be spoken or thought. God rebuke every plot of destruction against our Nation and our Leadership team. God expose and destroy all the evil plans and schemes against America and the American people. And all those who are participating in any way with these evil plans, expose them and let their evil plans blow up and backfire.

God reign in the darkest impulses and hinder the abilities of “All” those in leadership in our government, in the Body of Christ, or anyone that is causing or trying to cause harm with their lies, words of hate, hateful speech, false prophecies, racism, ignorance, and petty childish mentalities. God teach them, and all Your children the meaning of decency, truth, respect, love, peace, self-control, honesty, grace, and mercy according to Your Word. God let them, and “All” Your children know and see, You are a forgiving God, but there are still consequences to our sins and actions.

God we ask You to cover and protect all those You have chosen to be a part of our Government Leadership Team and this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for the healing, deliverance, and success of America. God let Your perfect will be done. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

View attachment 182843

God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we would hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sins, and would heal our land.”

God I am asking You to touch Your people, who are called by Your name. Give each of us the desire and strength to humble ourselves and pray. Give us a hunger to seek Your face, repent for our sins, and turn from our wicked ways. So that we can hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sin, and heal our land.

God, You hold the king's heart in the palm of Your hand, and as the rivers of water, You turn it whithersoever way You will. So we ask You in Jesus’ name turn the heart of every member of all branches of Government, including President Biden, Vice President Harris, all of Congress, and every Supreme Court judge toward You O, Lord. Turn the heart of every Christen leader and the hearts all Your children toward You. How can two walk together unless they agree? So turn our hearts to You O, Lord. Help us. Lead through us to bring revival, salvation, peace, unity, and healing to our Nation for the glory of God and the betterment of this Nation. God help and strengthen every member of all branches of Government to do Your will. Instruct, counsel, and teach them in the way You want them to go. God give them the skill set and professionalism to lead the people of this Nation. Help and strengthen them to walk in the wisdom and integrity of Christ Jesus. Help them to always be respectful and honest with our Nation. Let them be leaders for all Americans (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and White).

God use our President, the doctors, and scientist to get Covid-19 under control and destroyed. God help our Nation to prosper spiritually in Christ Jesus. God help our Nation prosper economically. God let the lies and strategies stop that is being used to bring division in our Nation. Let the hypocrisy stop among those who are called by Your name. Help us all to walk in love, truth, wisdom, and understanding. Let systemic racism cease in our Nation. God use all Your children that are called by Your name, to also help and unite hurting, confused, delusional, overwhelmed Americans and bring about truth and healing.

God, stop the violence against our Nation. Let no weapon form against America prosper. God rebuke every word curse that has or will be spoken or thought. God rebuke every plot of destruction against our Nation and our Leadership team. God expose and destroy all the evil plans and schemes against America and the American people. And all those who are participating in any way with these evil plans, expose them and let their evil plans blow up and backfire.

God reign in the darkest impulses and hinder the abilities of “All” those in leadership in our government, in the Body of Christ, or anyone that is causing or trying to cause harm with their lies, words of hate, hateful speech, false prophecies, racism, ignorance, and petty childish mentalities. God teach them, and all Your children the meaning of decency, truth, respect, love, peace, self-control, honesty, grace, and mercy according to Your Word. God let them, and “All” Your children know and see, You are a forgiving God, but there are still consequences to our sins and actions.

God we ask You to cover and protect all those You have chosen to be a part of our Government Leadership Team and this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for the healing, deliverance, and success of America. God let Your perfect will be done. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Dear Jesus, bless America, save America and be with everyone and continue to send missionaries and faithful preachers of Gods word to the whole world. When teh gospel of the Lord will be preached around the earth, then Jesus will come back to take us all home to heaven. So, we pray and ask with humble heart to open more seminaries, and bible schools all over the country and start sharing the words of the Lord. Ge ye therefore unto all nations and preach the Good News of God so all unsaved souls will come to know the Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative. Just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. —Ezekiel 36:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 32:8: I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Isaiah 30:21: Your ears shall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom