MECCA

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative.

Just as God numbers the stars in the heavens, and the hairs upon His disciples’ heads, He does also with His cities. Likewise, just as Jesus did unto Lazarus, when God decides to breathe life (blessing) into a city, He calls her forth by NAME. While God’s plan is always to bless, there are certain criteria that must first be met; but, when a city fails to meet that criteria, the message then becomes one of warning. While most cities simply choose to heed; unfortunately, like Nazareth, some cities will still opt to respond with arrogant rebellion. Also like Nazareth, it is the reward of miracle healing that is forfeited, not because of those in need of it, but because of those who seek to pillage the Holy Spirit in selfish greed.

You were the first to show up:
It seems that I have waited for this moment for a very long time.

When God called you forth six years ago, suddenly you were here. The same was true of you a couple years ago. Though there was still much work to be done, God used you to get me through pivotal points in my assignment, and you did not disappoint. You came with utter reverence for God; not simply knowing His Word, but also doing it. You didn’t come with games of manipulation; but, rather in obedience to God’s criteria, you simply shared your blessings with me. You understood the assignment. God remembers such acts of obedience. Although, due to satan’s interference, you initially suffered loss, you waited: And, because you waited, and did not try to force it, God has continually rewarded you with the “added things” of your heart’s desires.
ATLANTA: somebody get me there

I could not be happier about this latest revelation. The prelude to this prophecy was that, when called, you came correct. Because you’ve proven your loyalty through your obedience to walk correcty in God’s statutes: Atlanta is the mecca to which the multitude will come to partake in the glorious nucleus of the disciple’s ministry, “The Reward of Healing,” through the laying on of hands.

The Testimony (yes, there’s a back-story):
I could’ve saved this for another time, being that it is part of the story...
It has been a tough assignment, for sure. The toughest part has been, not just in experiencing these human beings turn their backs on another human being for no reason, but saddest of all, watching this my HOMETOWN descend into utter disregard for the Word of God, in her self-willed effort to attain shiny things and a few breadcrumbs. Even so, had I left this city when I desired, or when man told me to take up my bed and walk, while taunting that I was as the little girl who knew not her way home, the things that God predicted, in this ensignship assignment, would not have come to pass on my watch. Now that many of those things have come to pass, I asked God to make it clear to me exactly where He now wants me to be at this time in my ministry.

A couple months ago, while giving thought to that question, the song, "Midnight Train To Georgia" came on the radio. Y’all know I don’t believe in coincidences. And, because I know how satan can sometimes infiltrate, I didn't want to give it too much credence. But, then something happened that truly gave me pause. While I was listening to that song, a bird with very muddy wings, landed near my feet; and just sat there. It didn’t seem to be hurt or anything, perhaps just in need of a rest from his weighty wings. Whatever the reason, my very first thought, which I uttered out loud was: "Now, that's one 'dirty bird'." I was taken aback. Yet again, because I know that no prophecy is based on the interpretation of the prophet, not wanting to move too hastily, I decided to let patience have her perfect work. While I rarely ask God for signs, nor did I in this case, I do acknowledge when He gives them. Several days ago, God confirmed those signs, through His Word, as brought forth in Paul’s letter to Rome: [Romans 1:6-16, NLT]

I could simply make it all up; but, as the world has witnessed, there has been no need to. God’s Word does not lie.

While no city is perfect, God’s plan is. As exemplified through the story of Rahab, perfection is manifested through the heart to do God’s perfect will, not your own: Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:48). There is never the need to coerce or thieve, when something is given of God. God knows when His criteria has been met. When you freely give to those in need, showing neither favoritism nor exclusion, the rewards promised, through the disciple's assignment, are freely given in return: If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? (Matthew 5:46) To cast the disciple out, then try to lay claim to reward is evil. That’s like someone murdering your child, then trying to claim a reward for turning themselves in.

There will always be devours:
I understood my assignment perfectly. I understood that it was absolutely mandatory to follow God’s instructions to the letter; and I though I may have stumbled a bit, God knew my heart to do His will. While indeed He predicted it, God has never authorized any city to trample His disciples underfoot. Some people may believe that if I had just kept quiet, there would be no interference. Howbeit, despite interfering devours in the midst, when God calls forth a city for blessing or subsequent warning, the messenger is obligated to make the announcement. God will deal with the snakes. Rolling against, or engaging in any other spiritual attacks, especially against your own sister cities, comes from a spirit of bitterness, envy, and strife (vengeance). All the more reason that, when a city is chosen for blessing, she must be vigilant in prayer against all opposition.

Restoration:
I never asked for a handout; all I ever needed was a hand up. What about it Atlanta, until I can get back on my feet, are you willing to properly share your allotment of U.S. federal government subsidies with this homeless woman of God?

Certainly, like the Holy Spirit - Himself, neither indwelling, nor reward can be bought or sold: the disciple must simply be sold out to Him. Yet, how much greater the return when access is actually authorized. As your city has been experiencing, when you do it His way…

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 9:8 (KJV)

Thank you for bearing with me. I know that I can get a bit wordy; but again, God knows my heart. In my excitement and adulation about the things of God, I just can’t help myself.
Thank You LORD for Your Word, Your will, and Your way

The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative.

Just as God numbers the stars in the heavens, and the hairs upon His disciples’ heads, He does also with His cities. Likewise, just as Jesus did unto Lazarus, when God decides to breathe life (blessing) into a city, He calls her forth by NAME. While God’s plan is always to bless, there are certain criteria that must first be met; but, when a city fails to meet that criteria, the message then becomes one of warning. While most cities simply choose to heed; unfortunately, like Nazareth, some cities will still opt to respond with arrogant rebellion. Also like Nazareth, it is the reward of miracle healing that is forfeited, not because of those in need of it, but because of those who seek to pillage the Holy Spirit in selfish greed.

You were the first to show up:
It seems that I have waited for this moment for a very long time.

When God called you forth six years ago, suddenly you were here. The same was true of you a couple years ago. Though there was still much work to be done, God used you to get me through pivotal points in my assignment, and you did not disappoint. You came with utter reverence for God; not simply knowing His Word, but also doing it. You didn’t come with games of manipulation; but, rather in obedience to God’s criteria, you simply shared your blessings with me. You understood the assignment. God remembers such acts of obedience. Although, due to satan’s interference, you initially suffered loss, you waited: And, because you waited, and did not try to force it, God has continually rewarded you with the “added things” of your heart’s desires.

ATLANTA: somebody get me there

I could not be happier about this latest revelation. The prelude to this prophecy was that, when called, you came correct. Because you’ve proven your loyalty through your obedience to walk correcty in God’s statutes: Atlanta is the mecca to which the multitude will come to partake in the glorious nucleus of the disciple’s ministry, “The Reward of Healing,” through the laying on of hands.

The Testimony (yes, there’s a back-story):
I could’ve saved this for another time, being that it is part of the story...
It has been a tough assignment, for sure. The toughest part has been, not just in experiencing these human beings turn their backs on another human being for no reason, but saddest of all, watching this my HOMETOWN descend into utter disregard for the Word of God, in her self-willed effort to attain shiny things and a few breadcrumbs. Even so, had I left this city when I desired, or when man told me to take up my bed and walk, while taunting that I was as the little girl who knew not her way home, the things that God predicted, in this ensignship assignment, would not have come to pass on my watch. Now that many of those things have come to pass, I asked God to make it clear to me exactly where He now wants me to be at this time in my ministry.

A couple months ago, while giving thought to that question, the song, "Midnight Train To Georgia" came on the radio. Y’all know I don’t believe in coincidences. And, because I know how satan can sometimes infiltrate, I didn't want to give it too much credence. But, then something happened that truly gave me pause. While I was listening to that song, a bird with very muddy wings, landed near my feet; and just sat there. It didn’t seem to be hurt or anything, perhaps just in need of a rest from his weighty wings. Whatever the reason, my very first thought, which I uttered out loud was: "Now, that's one 'dirty bird'." I was taken aback. Yet again, because I know that no prophecy is based on the interpretation of the prophet, not wanting to move too hastily, I decided to let patience have her perfect work. While I rarely ask God for signs, nor did I in this case, I do acknowledge when He gives them. Several days ago, God confirmed those signs, through His Word, as brought forth in Paul’s letter to Rome: [Romans 1:6-16, NLT]

I could simply make it all up; but, as the world has witnessed, there has been no need to. God’s Word does not lie.

While no city is perfect, God’s plan is. As exemplified through the story of Rahab, perfection is manifested through the heart to do God’s perfect will, not your own: Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:48). There is never the need to coerce or thieve, when something is given of God. God knows when His criteria has been met. When you freely give to those in need, showing neither favoritism nor exclusion, the rewards promised, through the disciple's assignment, are freely given in return: If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? (Matthew 5:46) To cast the disciple out, then try to lay claim to reward is evil. That’s like someone murdering your child, then trying to claim a reward for turning themselves in.

There will always be devours:
I understood my assignment perfectly. I understood that it was absolutely mandatory to follow God’s instructions to the letter; and I though I may have stumbled a bit, God knew my heart to do His will. While indeed He predicted it, God has never authorized any city to trample His disciples underfoot. Some people may believe that if I had just kept quiet, there would be no interference. Howbeit, despite interfering devours in the midst, when God calls forth a city for blessing or subsequent warning, the messenger is obligated to make the announcement. God will deal with the snakes. Rolling against, or engaging in any other spiritual attacks, especially against your own sister cities, comes from a spirit of bitterness, envy, and strife (vengeance). All the more reason that, when a city is chosen for blessing, she must be vigilant in prayer against all opposition.

Restoration:
I never asked for a handout; all I ever needed was a hand up. What about it Atlanta, until I can get back on my feet, are you willing to properly share your allotment of U.S. federal government subsidies with this homeless woman of God?

Certainly, like the Holy Spirit - Himself, neither indwelling, nor reward can be bought or sold: the disciple must simply be sold out to Him. Yet, how much greater the return when access is actually authorized. As your city has been experiencing, when you do it His way…

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 9:8 (KJV)

Thank you for bearing with me. I know that I can get a bit wordy; but again, God knows my heart. In my excitement and adulation about the things of God, I just can’t help myself.

Thank You LORD for Your Word, Your will, and Your way
May Jesus lay His hands on your life and lead you all to His holy presence in heaven. A gathering place of the saints of God a Mecca of the Redeemed of the Lord where we shall reign with God for ages to come.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Holy Spirit of God will comfort your heart and Jesus will provide for all your needs. Just call to Him for blessings and He will send help and grace to your life.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 11–12 , Matthew 26:1–25 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name. - 2 Samuel 22:50 Throughout her historic seventy years as Britain’s ruler, Queen Elizabeth II only endorsed only one biography about her life with a personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Catch Twenty Two? Just as Jesus sends His workers "As lambs in the midst of wolves," those to whom He sends them are likewise placed in a seemingly "set up" situation. If the wages then not a gift; if not a gift then no reward is due. Again "The worker is worthy of his wages." Yet, if the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom