THE WILL OF THE FATHER

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A Special Message To The Cities:

Obedience is better than sacrifice...

It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name, are required to do the will of the Father, just as Jesus did. Sometimes our call to deliver God's warning of judgment can cause us to appear, as though we're not operating in the fruit of the Spirit. There's nothing wrong with being nice, but nice is not a priority in any assignment, obedience is. It is because of our obedience to the will of the Father that we are oftentimes accused of having an attitude, being rude, or even unloving. People love to accuse us of "lacking love," they think that gives them the license to throw God's messenger and message away. It does not. Nevertheless, despite popular consensus, we must obey the call.

"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. But the gateway to life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it. "Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep, but are really wolves that will tear you apart. You can detect them by the way they act, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit. You don't pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles. A healthy tree produces good fruit, and an unhealthy tree produces bad fruit. A good tree can't produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can't produce good fruit. So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. Yes, the way to identify a tree or a person is by the kind of fruit that is produced. "Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me as 'Lord,' but they still won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. [Matthew 7:13-21]

It's a difficult assignment to which the messenger is often called; yet, it is not of the messenger’s discretion; but rather, a word, verified through the scriptures, sent forth by God Himself. For example: Jesus knew Peter very well. He knew Peter's heart toward Him. Though Peter meant well, Jesus had to sternly correct him, by directly addressing satan's force of influence at work within him that was trying to prevent Jesus from carrying out His assignment... "Get the behind me satan."

Hear me cities, do not torment the messenger for doing the work that God calls us to do. But instead, take heed that "good fruit" is not determined by how well one does religion, how nice they are, neither is it according good deeds. Ultimately "good fruit," even that of the church, city, and nation is determined by our level of obedience.

I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a]

As crazy as I know I must seem; God still shows some people some things that He does not reveal to others. There's a reason why all these things are happening before the whole earth, recorded on the worldwide web. The world will bear witness. The Bible says "Your youth shall grow weary, and your young men shall utterly fall." And indeed, it has been the youth who, once again - like six years ago, have laid it heavy upon this elder. After all that this city and nation has been through, in recent years, somehow this city still thinks God is playing with her. Somebody get me out of this city before this nation falls prey because of her dishonor and disobedience.

How's your fruit?
Are you acting in accordance with the Word of God towards His messenger?

Come and quench this thirsting of our soul, bread of heaven completely touch our hearts to love You more, to praise You more and adore Your holy name wherever we are. The will of the Father is to draw closer to Him and adore His holy name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
“We are building our lives on the promises of God. Because his Word is unbreakable, our hope is unshakable. We do not stand on the problems of life or the pain in life. We stand on the great and precious promises of God.” —Max Lucado

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. —Genesis 3:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Ouch...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom