Storms that will pass away.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us.

All we have to do is this.
When storms hits our home.
Start calling on the Lord.
Bless His holy name.
His purpose for us to go throgh this.
Cometh from His heart.
The Lord is gracious.
He is merciful and kind.
He will take away all fear.
He will take all storms from our life.
Send relief and help.

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.
Jeremiah 17.7

It is during the storm that a tree knows how strong it is. Let us all be like a tree that is planted by God and its strenght cometh from Him.

These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us.

All we have to do is this.
When storms hits our home.
Start calling on the Lord.
Bless His holy name.
His purpose for us to go throgh this.
Cometh from His heart.
The Lord is gracious.
He is merciful and kind.
He will take away all fear.
He will take all storms from our life.
Send relief and help.

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.
Jeremiah 17.7

It is during the storm that a tree knows how strong it is. Let us all be like a tree that is planted by God and its strenght cometh from Him.
Amen. Jesus calmed the storm in the Sea of Galilee where all His disciples were full of fear of dying. Jesus calm them down and calmed the storm. Thank you Lord for calming our storms in our own life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
But soon a fierce storm came up [as Jesus and some disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee]. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water. —Mark 4:37 NLT Key Thought Storms are a part of life — even for Christians. In fact, storms are a part of life, ESPECIALLY...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please calm the storms for us this afternoon Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please calm the storms for us this afternoon Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom