This is gona be my song to Jesus all year long.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are.
It connect us with Him and moves in our midst in a wonderful and heavenly way. If angels in heaven rejoice singing praises to His name, we, the children He has chosen on earth should join those in heaven in praise and adoration to God almighty.

I love You Lord,
And I lift my voice.
To worship You.
Oh my soul rejoice.
Take joy my King.
In what You hear.
Let it be a sweet sound.
In Your ears.

For sure, heavenly music take us all in a journey we will never forget. It is wonderful to taste the goodness of the Lord, His touch and His love will melt our souls to seek Him in places we never thought before. From the depths of our heart we should say to the Lord...

Wonderful song of praise.
Is what I breath to You,
My Savior and Lord.
Heavenly riches flow through me.
When I start singing to You.
Bring down you presence.
We love You to hear what we feel.
Our hearts rejoice in Your love.

My hope and my prayer to all my friends on line and those who read this post is this.....

I will praise the Lord all my life, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Psalm 146.2

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am so happy to know that there are so many people who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul and they want to draw close to the Lord and continue to sing praises to His holy name. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised.... this is my song for Jesus all year long. I love Him with all of my heart for saving me and healing me from cancer.

This video is not available, would like to hear it. Maybe you can write the title of the song and I will search for it. May the Lord give a song of praise to His name so you can sing all year long.
Its advantageous to have a vpn connection. This way here you can get most videos from any country of origin.

As for the song, it's Grover's song that was mentioned in blog. (I strongly believe). It was a favorite of mine.

Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are.
It connect us with Him and moves in our midst in a wonderful and heavenly way. If angels in heaven rejoice singing praises to His name, we, the children He has chosen on earth should join those in heaven in praise and adoration to God almighty.

I love You Lord,
And I lift my voice.
To worship You.
Oh my soul rejoice.
Take joy my King.
In what You hear.
Let it be a sweet sound.
In Your ears.

For sure, heavenly music take us all in a journey we will never forget. It is wonderful to taste the goodness of the Lord, His touch and His love will melt our souls to seek Him in places we never thought before. From the depths of our heart we should say to the Lord...

Wonderful song of praise.
Is what I breath to You,
My Savior and Lord.
Heavenly riches flow through me.
When I start singing to You.
Bring down you presence.
We love You to hear what we feel.
Our hearts rejoice in Your love.

My hope and my prayer to all my friends on line and those who read this post is this.....

I will praise the Lord all my life, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Psalm 146.2
That is so nice. It is wonderful to have song for the entire year. May the Lord bless your life as you continue to glorify His name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glorious things shall happen to all of us who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. Heaven will open in front of our eyes and we shall see millions of angels singing precious songs singing to Jesus our great Savior and Lord who will come back again to take us all home to glory. Thine be the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom