Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will sing Majesty, worship His majesty.
Because Jesus is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory.
Unto Him alone we will come ask for mercy.
Take away the Omicrom,
Protect Your children and their parents.
I shall wake up early in the morning.
Giving all thanks and praise to Jesus.
Glory to the Lamb of God.
We give You praise lord Jesus.
For You o Lord are glorious,
And worthy to be praise.
Open my heart and mind,
To honor and glorify Your name above all things.

An amazing things happens in your life when you lift up your heart and your voice to the Lord. He sits enthroned above and hears our prayers and answers all our needs. Start be an honest person and start loving Jesus all day long and all night
Sing Hallelujah to the Lord for giving us another year to live for His glory and honor.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Honest prayer and praise coming from a thankful heart acknowledges His being with us and wants to bless us, heal us and guide our steps to glory. Adore daily His providence, secure His aid which comes down from heaven. Magnify come glorify Christ Jesus the King... Majesty, worship His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom