Weather, Adversity & Persecutions

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

findingpearls15

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that God helps earth's inhabitants through their weather conditions, adversities and persecutions. In Jesus' Name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Lord we humbly pray for the persecuted brothers and sisters.... have mercy on us Lord... have mercy on them and be with them... we pray in Jesus Name. amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord fights His battles soon and please clear this weather and heal and Favor us. Stop the persecutions. Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my daughter Shannon, her dog, and her cat. She was visiting friends over the holidays and due to adverse weather conditions she's unable to get home as soon as she had hoped. Please ask God to open the doors for her to get transportation home...
Replies
Views
Healing on bronchitis now in this cool weather and Total and complete Healing Lord have to go out soon in this cool weather and electronics Not working please pray for us
Replies
Views
Lord in your mercy and full armour deliver us heal us all this cold congestion in this weather and close ones anemia and with this obsession with the vax that we have to have it to see them they don't even demand it at public places this is major persecution, please deliver their minds souls and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Aunt Abby who has Covid and that the meds she's on won't cause any adverse reactions. Thanks and God bless!!!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom