Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for John's dog named Lola. She had to go into see her vet. No word yet on how she's doing. Please pray for John, Billie, Haylee, and John John too. May God's Will be Done in this situation. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Shannon and Toni. Shannon just had knee replacement surgery and his wife, Toni recently fell and broke her leg and her wrist. Neither are able to work. Please ask that God's Will is done in both of their lives and in all of our lives too. I...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. God knows my needs and my physical condition. Please ask Him to heal me spiritually, physically, and financially. Please ask Him to help me out with my living conditions and thank Him for helping me and my dog. God is Great! Please pray...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my doctor's appointment today. Please pray that my dog will do fine and not cause any problems while I'm heading to see the doctor, while I'm with the doctor, and when I'm returning home from the doctor. She tends to bark to much, and...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Cynthia, Doug, Roy, Susanne, Liz, Jack, Non, Maryam, Zoey, Billie, Raycelle, John, Elijah, John, Jeremiah, Hollie, Haylee, Jeremiah, Henry, Shannon, Josh, Galina, Vivian, Sean, Jesse, Cort, Robert, Laurie, Laura, Stephen, Cheryl, Greg...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom