Want to see my friend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get to see my friend again.
Replies
5
Views
403
My friend told me her ex from several years ago contacted him. God grand my friend wisdom. And help his ex and if it is your will and plan lead his ex to know Christ. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
97
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom