The Encourager

The Encourager
John 8:36: If the Son, therefore, shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. All the areas in my life that I need to let go of and or surrender to You, walk me through it, talk me through it. Walk me back through my past, heal the wounds, and do the inner healing needed in my life. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Heal, deliver, and set each of us free so that we can live healthier, better quality, productive lives for the glory of God. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention in our lives. As Your Word promises in John 8:36, "If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed." We hold onto this promise and seek Your freedom in every area of our lives.

Lord, we ask You to work on us. Help us to let go and surrender all the areas in our lives that need Your touch. Walk us through our past, heal our wounds, and provide the inner healing that we so desperately need. We ask for the same healing and deliverance for our families, friends, and all who read this prayer.

Set each of us free, Lord, so that we can live healthier, more productive lives that glorify You. We thank You, Jesus, for Your love, grace, and the freedom You offer. We believe and receive it by faith.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Lord please grant blessing for Ms. ### request answer as it is according to Your Word and Your Will As brother ### ### said may it be for each one of us in need as well, In Jesus Name Amen
Thank you again Ms. ###!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, thank you all for your prayers. I seek once again for you to pray for me that I get through each day beginning today on this journey. My day for work is starting in a few minutes and I am already feeling tired and in pain. My right hand is experiencing numbness in the thumb...
Replies
6
Views
102
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
140
Good morning Jesus feeling unwell headache leg pain please help me get through the day and send me healing also healing for anybody who needs and also could you send blessing and healing of mind and body to ### who is going through a lot at the moment thank you so much Jesus for always being...
Replies
7
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom