Visa approval

đź’ž Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect every faithful member of this prayer site, the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about (including myself) from Covid-19. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
86
Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Dear jesus please grant US visitor visa for my son.he has to attend interview on ###. Plese guide him to answer the question properly.
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom