Very very urgent please please all pray ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray lord please pleaee heal my eyes permanently in every way now in Jesus name please end all every pain discomfort all dryness all watering itchiness inflammation all every eye problems in my eyes permanently right now please Lord in Jesus Christ names
 
My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal our sister's eyes. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore her physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would protect her health, removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will lord please please heal me permanently forever please from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with right now never ever return ever in jesus christ name all chronic tiredness all chronic exustion all chronic fatigue all deppression...
Replies
9
Views
25
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
55
Lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single hard birs raised bits all every puckery all every single lumbs bumbs absolutely all all every single...
Replies
11
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom