Very very urgent please all.pray lord please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please all. pray lord please please heal my eyes permantly please in every way rught now please lord in jesus christ name please please lord remove from my eyes please lord all dryness permantly all watering permantly all every pain all evdry discomfort all tiredness all dullness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please lord right now permantly never ever to return ever please lord in jesus christ namess
 
My friend, I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal my ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her eyes removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Very very urgent please all. pray lord please please heal my eyes permanently please in every way right now please lord in jesus christ name please please lord remove from my eyes please lord all dryness permanently all watering permanently all every pain all every discomfort all tiredness all dullness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please lord right now permanently never ever to return ever please lord in jesus christ names
Heal her eyes Lord and open the eyes of her heart to how much You love her. ### in love and all the good things she asks to receive.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord lord please please have mercy apon me nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you to do your words jesus say ask and i will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus christ namess lord i ask you in jesus christ name tiuch...
Replies
11
Views
160
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
77
Lord lord your words say ask and I will i ask you please please lord mightly mightly totally arrest totally convict totally punish sack take dr ### license permanently away from hom please by your power rught now absolutely no delay in jesus name for the vety very bad way hr gas treated me many...
Replies
6
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom