Very very urgent lord please heal my ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord please heal my ### permanently in every way right now please please stop my ### been dry watering sire tight painful nipping stinging permanently right now please in Jesus' namess
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child's eyes. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes haed bits raised bits absolutely all every puckering all every lumbs bumbs all absolutely all every single traces of surgery all every dark circles all every under eyes hollws...
Replies
10
Views
60
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp in jesus christ name no no no more marks scars dents puckering pot holes lines wrinkles dark circles under eye hollows dark spots...
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord lord I ask you please please your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please touch my whole whole entire face skin right now please please completely totally permanently make totally permanently dissappear dissappear completely absolutely all all every single marks all every...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom