Urgeny-Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchAM13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArchAM13

Guest
Dear Lord=-Please protect & bless my husband ### S- He is trying so hard-I don’t know what else to do I beg You Dear Lord-Please help-Amen Thank you all-May God bless you & yours always -Amen
 
Give faith and strengthen resolve. Let grace abound Lord and intervene. Let not the enemy intervene and provide a protective hedge. Strengthen resolve Lord. Prayers for ###. Let her love strengthen and support her husband. Bless and guide in Jesus name Amen!
 
I don't know what ### is going through but Father above you do, I pray that you will see him through whatever his trials may be and to help in any way. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
195
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
157
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
619
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom