Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyannhernand

Disciple of Prayer
My sister ###, made the right decision, and telling my uncle ### ### to move because by law he's not supposed to live in the apartment by law he's not supposed to live there and he's trying to come back, to the house please pray for him not to come back because by law he's not supposed to be there.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray my marrige this is under attack we deeply love but end up hurting due to envious sister in law that enemies has been using yo cause discord. I never wanted to come between my husband relationship with his sister but so when we got married and she was causing trouble i stayed...
Replies
10
Views
231
Please pray my husband to stop drinking and be sober ### baby crying nonstop please pray for her peace and restful sleep for the family Protection form evil and all god to shield my family evil desire of household enemies -god to give me husband godly wisdoms to make tight decisions and to be...
Replies
13
Views
476
If I could ask for prayer, I was in a car accident and had to move in with my son and daughter-in-law because I needed help with recovery. Last week my daughter-in-law made my son throw me and my wife out of the house and now we're homeless and trying to find an apartment. Please, please pray...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom