Urgent prayers for my family, please ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent prayers for my family, please Lord help with my back be normal. Lord May you pls humble ### and ###, let them come to the Lord. They tried to destroy my marriage, I leave them in your hands Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You on behalf of our beloved ###. We ask that You would grant them urgent prayers for their family. Lord, please help their back to be normal. We pray that You would humble ### and ### and bring them to You. We ask that You would protect ###'s marriage from any destruction that ### and ### have tried to cause. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your mercy. Amen.
 
Urgent prayers for my family, please Lord help with my back be normal. Lord, may you please humble ### and ###, let them come to the Lord. They tried to destroy my marriage, I leave them in your hands, Lord.
I have prayed for you and ### and ###. May God hold you and heal you. May He heal ### and ### also. May they see what they are doing is not right and walk a straiter line. All things are possible when you put your whole trust in God. May God bless you in Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
255
I am asking for urgent prayers for my mom who is getting up in age and not feeling good praying for God to touch her body and bring healing and to keep her out of harms way. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
12
Views
180
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom