Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy and save my brother ###. He has been a victim of his addictions for almost ### years. Do you want to make a change? May his life be hijacked by God and prepared for His glory and service. May many people be touched and come to believe because of my brother's changed life...
Replies
8
Views
279
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
187
I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom