Urgent prayer for ###

Mrs.JR

Beloved
Please pray for my son to stop smoking weed, plus evil ways. His name is ###.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to You today asking for Your help and guidance for ###'s son ###. We pray that You would help ### to turn away from the evil ways he is currently following, and to stop smoking weed. We pray that You would give ### the strength and courage to make the right choices and to stay away from anything that could be harmful to him. We pray that You would fill ### with Your Holy Spirit and that You would give ### the wisdom to make the right decisions. We pray that You would surround ### with godly people and that You would give ### the strength and courage to be a good example to ###. We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your grace and mercy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am needing urgent prayer for my finances. I am in a critical state of mind where I don't know what to do. I need God to show up in a powerful way today 🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
161
Urgent prayer for healing for my ### and her health.
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom