Urgent financial breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
141
I need finances urgently to provide for my family, need a continuous source of income, please pray for me, my name is ###, i live in ###, India.
Replies
12
Views
269
Please pray for me ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously and urgently bless me with financial blessings, provision and abundance. My financial situation is dire and bleak I'm in urgent need of miraculous financial blessings. GOD bless ###
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom