Need an urgent financial breakthrough.

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to join you in lifting your urgent need for a financial breakthrough to the Lord. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you, praying for provision, stability, and a continuous source of income for you and your family. We continue to ask God to open doors of opportunity, to meet every need according to His riches in glory, and to grant you wisdom as you seek Him and trust in His perfect timing.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—whether through unexpected provision, a new job, favor, or divine intervention—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If, however, you are still waiting and the need remains pressing, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue standing with you in prayer.

May the Father strengthen your faith and fill you with peace that surpasses all understanding as you seek Him. May He remind you that He knows your needs even before you ask, and that He is working all things together for your good. We pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
141
Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
177
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom