Lord God, I asked that you continue to keep us healthy and safe. I ask that you bring my son's father, my ### home safely. I have had doubts lord, please ease my fears. Thank you for all you have done for us! In your name Amen.
I pray that You will direct this husband's steps back home again & bring safety & protection & Healing to this family, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance for this answered prayer. AMEN & AMEN
📖 Infallibility of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Encourages Trusting "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be...
📖 Infallibility of Scripture: Encourages to Persevere, Unity in Christ, Fills Us All Joy & Peace in Believing, Abound in Hope Rom 15:4-6, Rom 15:13... 📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by committing them...
[zize=5]📖 Infallibility of Scripture: Encourages to Persevere, Unity in Christ, Fills Us All Joy & Peace in Believing, Abound in Hope Rom15:4-6, Rom 15:13
#1📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by committing...