richardmokaya

Servant of All
Thank you God for guiding me through career growth. I pray for success as I sit for my promotion interview tomorrow 16th of feb. Help me to answer all questions and as I emerge out victorious, Glory and Honor be unto your Name in Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in Jesus Christ I come to you this morning, as I pray for my wife ### as she attends todays Tsc promotional interview to D1. I pray for victory in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
14
Views
134
Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
106
I have 3 interviews this week abd would love prayer over them as I need a job
Replies
13
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom