Too much "drama", in the world, and ...

Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice Christians are so terrified of being judgemental that I believe they let it take them to the other extreme,where they turn a blind eye to sin around them because theyre terrified of sounding judgemental.But cant this extreme become harmful too like theyre "hush hush"about bringing...
Replies
9
Views
112
I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
168
Dear Lord Jesus, Before this is misunderstood, forgive my typos, please. I don’t wanna work in Zoo for too long or too much amount of time. I worked in a zoo last year over the summer and got heated too much and it is a very hot day today even though I’m north. If I work at a zoo, please let me...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,862
Members
649,953
Latest member
Astiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom