Too Much Debt

  • Thread starter Thread starter macgregor861
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macgregor861

Guest
HI MY NAME IS ### ### I HAVE SO MUCH DEBT FROM CREDIT CARD AND LINE OF CREDIT PLEASE PRAY SO I CAN PAY IT ALL PLEASE PRAY SO I CAN PAY ALL THE MONEY I OWE TO PEOPLE THANKS GOD BLESS
 
I am in the same situation, ###. I have used retail therapy as a means to self-medicate my disease of bipolar disorder and have wracked up over ### in revolving debt. I will pray for you that you get the answers you seek and are able to see the Lord's gracious goodness.

God of power,

you are strong to save

and you never fail those who trust in you.

Keep under your protection all who suffer as a result of debt:

help them through their time of darkness,

give wisdom to all who seek to help,

and bring them to know true freedom

in your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am in the same situation, ###. I have used retail therapy as a means to self-medicate my disease of bipolar disorder and have wracked up over ###K in revolving debt. I will pray for you that you get the answers you seek and are able to see the Lord's gracious goodness.

God of power,

you are strong to save

and you never fail those who trust in you.

Keep under your protection all who suffer as a result of debt:

help them through their time of darkness,

give wisdom to all who seek to help,

and bring them to know true freedom

in your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

thank you so much keep on praying for me thanks
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Oh my most powerful Jesus, I pray to you for ###, all the financial debt and burden that he is facing today ends soon. Give him the financial strength to pay up all his financial liabilities and also fill his bank with money that he does not face any insecurity in future related to any financial or health matter. Lord also give him the wisdom to use his money wisely. Lord with your mercy and kindness, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Long story short, my mum ### thinks that my dad did something bad to her money, again; hope she is wrong about it, as now she is after my money. I hope she doesn’t go through my money, but I think she is going after it. Hope no one besides myself, goes through my money until the ###. My family...
Replies
10
Views
144
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
62
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom