blessings to overcome Financial debt

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer regarding the heavy burden of financial debt and the distress it has caused you and your family. We have continued to bring before the Lord your situation with the constant calls and visits from banks and collection agencies, the shame you have felt, the threats of legal action and of contacting your friends and family, and the fear that this harassment could jeopardize your new job. We also remember your honest desire to repay what you owe and your cry for peace and protection over your home and your loved ones, as well as your request for provision through a personal loan to bring resolution.

We are trusting God who promises in Philippians 4:19 that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and in Psalm 34:18 that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted. We pray together in Jesus Name that the Lord will grant you His peace that passes all understanding, that He will rebuke the harassment and bring an end to the repeated calls and visits that disrupt your home, that He will protect your employment and guard the reputation of your family, that He will give you wisdom and favor as you seek to manage and repay what is owed with integrity, and that He will open a door of provision according to His perfect will and timing.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
90
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom