Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
i am having such a tough time today
i am very nervous & keep getting these panic attacks too
Father in Jesus's name
please calm me down and strengthen me emotionally & spiritually
to keep going forward no matter how hard it is for me to.
thank-you God...Amen...xox...
i have been like this for awhile now because of my landlord threatening me
these days i can't eat or sleep much and i am always soo on edge
i often feel this very uneasy feeling in my chest and the pit of my stomach
i can't thank-you all of you enough for your prayers for me...
because i am all alone your fellowship helps me to not be soo afraid
your prayers comfort me and even though i am always soo nervous and on such high alert because of all of you...i keep going forward everyday
trying to accomplish what i can no matter how big or how small...
every goal reached and every task done is a victory for me.
i still need much prayer for this 24 / 7 anxiety that often overwhelms me
FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME
PLEASE
HEAL ME EMOTIONALLY
TAKE THIS FEAR OF BEING HOMELESS AWAY FROM ME
AND HELP ME TO TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY TRUST IN YOU.
DO NOT ALLOW ME TO BE OVERCOME BY NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
KEEP ME CALM AND AT PEACE AND AT REST INWARDLY
THANK-YOU BLESSED TRINITY
IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY
AMEN AND AMEN...X.O.X.O.X...
P.S...HOLY SPIRIT...CONTINUE MINISTERING TO ME PLEASE
AS YOU WOULD KNOW BEST HOW TO AT THIS SOO DIFFICULT TIME
IN MY LIFE...PLEASE SUPERNATURALLY COMFORT ME...THANK-YOU !
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Don't be anxious but i feel very anxious that it is affecting my health, I have lost alot of weight around a very high amount of rent arrears and the fraudulent actions of property management. I have gone without food for two weeks now and my health is declining. Oh what suffering I've had on...
Replies
13
Views
153
I just need prayer. My apartment recertification keeps getting pushed back and rescheduled. I'm having great anxiety over it. It's rescheduled for tomorrow and I need prayers that God is with me ahead of me and that God will grant me favor with the apartment management and we won't lose our...
Replies
16
Views
231
Tomorrow I’m going to submit my application for continued government assistance. There is an issue where they are asking about the rent arrears, I received a rental breakdown from the management office which shows the accurate amount of arrears and I have a current rent receipt which shows the...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom