Today's Prayer

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Good day ###. I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
374
Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
283
Heavenly Father, for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom