To wish to visit the ### when church ...

Pendyne

Disciple of Prayer
To wish to visit the ### when church starts again. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. I'M WAITING PATIENTLY for God to answer them. Regards ###
 
To wish to visit the ### when church starts again. THANK YOU FOR YOUR
PRAYERS IM WAITING PATIENTLY for God to answer them. Regards ###
Yes Lord please let the Churches be open that your children can gather to Sing, Worship and fellowship with You and each other. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
163
Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
177
Tomorrow I have to travel to another city, to visit a local church. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will bless my trip there and back as well, in the Name of Jesus Christ! May my entire visit to the church, my fellowship with Christians, and my entire stay in this city be under the guidance...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom