To live my life in peace, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like sometimes mentally I'm struggling. I have mental illness since 9 years old, but God took most my pain away at mid-January at 2024. However, I do struggle sometimes, and when I'm around my dad, I feel spiritually and stuff uncomfortable. My brother is type 1 diabetic, and we just need...
Replies
7
Views
200
I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
245
dear God i want my every step to be with you. i want you to take the wheel and guild my life in jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom