This is ### Please pray for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, in my country, there is no Catholicism, therefore there are no baptisms/sacraments or anything of the sort. I came to Christ 4 years ago through Korean Protestant missionaries. When I prayed to Jesus about what denomination to believe in because I was confused, He personally led me to...
Replies
8
Views
192
Before I leave for work, I work from far away and I often get my packages stolen.
Replies
9
Views
320
The doctors confirms that its appendicitis. They fix for a surgery tonight. Still waiting to be call to the operation theatre. Please pray that it would be done soon as she has been in fasting. Please pray for the doctors to have the wisdom to get it done. ###
Replies
11
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom