Righkar

Prayer Partner
This is ### mom. Right now it is midnight. I am outside in the dark. ### is cursing and bad talking all the pastor who fasted and prayed for her yesterday. I really don't know what to do again. I am planning to leave her and go somewhere. I cannot take this disrespect and cursing from her every night so. It is affecting my health with her demonic behavior. I've tried all how to get help for her. Several pastor came and prayed for her. But they all say she doesn't want help. Please help. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
I my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are greatlyyyyy redeemed from all curses non communication isolation loner anti social behavior anti family no curses of high guilt no curses shame no curses of death no curses of failure of boils scabs itch healed life. I save up move out of State of ###...
Replies
10
Views
156
Please pray that God will help and guide our hands while we give my cat ### her subcutaneous fluid IV right now. We are getting ready to do it and it is very difficult and stressful. Please pray that God will keep ### calm and still during the whole process. Please pray that God will take away...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom