Things going in the opposite direction of ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Things going in the opposite direction of how I need them to go, and in many categories, and consistently, and it does NOT feel good.
 
```html
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><SIZE=5>“I know that the LORD is great, that our LORD is greater than all gods. The LORD does whatever pleases him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and in all their depths” (Ps. 135:5–6).</SIZE></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
<SIZE=5><B>Prayer:</B> Father, I praise you for the gift of your Son Jesus who died for my sins and was raised for my justification. I praise you for the generous outpouring of your Spirit to cleanse me and indwell me and conform me to your will. Father, give me a passion for Jesus and a heart that knows him in word, deed, and concern. For these precious gifts, I praise you in Jesus' name. Amen.</SIZE>
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
249
My ### really appreciates my hard work and wants to keep me but my coworkers are trying to get rid of me. LORD, let my coworkers stop trying to get rid of me? In Your Name, Jesus, it is done. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
238
Everything going the opposite direction of what I want the good is taken away the bad is at full strength and persistent. And lately, prayer seems ineffectual too. Depressing. After all, I'm not a masochist.
Replies
6
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom