There is a person that I'm close ###

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There is a person that I'm close to, but because of our own wills, there's sometimes "disputes" that rise up. For this to stabilize...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
There is a person that I'm close to, but because of our own wills, there's sometimes "disputes" that rise up, For this to stabilize...
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bring peace amongst the friends, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am willing to minister online, and even in person. I am willing to minister spiritually, and even physically, in other words I am willing to give food to the hungry, give to drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, take in the stranger, and visit the sick, and those imprisoned, according to...
Replies
9
Views
131
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for everyone that I sat literally 2 feet away or less from at a restaurant not become ill or sick. I was at a restaurant today with ### and ### and they are up there in years but because we were at a table where you have to sit close to each other, I sat...
Replies
7
Views
140
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom