The things that I hate, I get ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The things that I hate, I get more of, the exact opposite of my preferences, and I don't like that!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so angry at God. I tried tondonthebright things to keep from getting an eviction, and I still got it. I'm trying to work with the collections company and they treat me like trash though I was paying in time. I do have an attorney so hope that helps. I wanted a family and struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
186
I hate god!!! I hate his people and my enemies !!! He lets them torment me but doesn’t help me !!! He leaves me alone and broken!!! Evil wicked god who’s all talk
Replies
10
Views
159
I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom