the gift of healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to give me the gift of healing. Healing of my shoulder, neck and back. I'm so discouraged and we already have so many doctor bills. Please pray for me that I have no more pain if it is His will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
152
Hello, can you please pray for my dad, ### in ###. he was diagnosed with lung cancer ### and ###/### months ago and yesterday was sent home without having his scheduled surgery because he now has a chest infection. he is struggling mentally with the waiting and worry and i would really...
Replies
13
Views
192
Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of life and for Your grace and mercy upon me and my family. I humbly ask for Your continued protection, guidance, and blessings over our lives each day. As I begin this new journey in the country I have moved to, please open doors of favor and opportunity for...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom