Thank You....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
God I just want to say Thank You. God Thank You for loving me, saving me, blessing me with life and life more abundantly. Thank You for my family and friends. Thank You for the clothes on my back, the roof over my hear, the food on my table, the shoes on my feet. Thank You for good health. Two eyes to see. Legs that I may walk. Thank You for taking good care of me. Thank You for supplying all my need according to Your riches and glory. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You...
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good morning thank you Jesus for waking me this morning, thank you for a place to stay food on my table and all the things in life that I am able to get,can I get my prayer warriors to pray for my daughter she has lump under each arm pit that it’s not cancer, still praying for a financial...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Thank you for waking me up this morning, thank you that we are in good health and have a roof over our heads, a warm bed to sleep in, and food on the table. You are the only almighty GOD and thank you for creating the universe - most of all thank you for sending your son Jesus to die...
Replies
Views
Could you say prayer for me that the heat in my electric heater goes on I'm getting attacked from Satan or where you call pray for me with the blood Jesus Christ for protection over the whole household and Jesus name amen forgive me my sins thank you for saving me thank you Jesus for the blood...
Replies
Views
We all need Jesus and more of Jesus. Why aren’t we as a whole Thanking and Praising Him for the good in our lives even if some things appear as bad in our eyes for a moment? Don’t we Love Jesus just for what He did for Us at the cross? Was the cross bad for Him or did it draw Us all to Him...
Replies
Views
Thank you Jesus for the amazing day you made me have. Thank you for food, thank you for water, thank you for healing, thank you for your word, thank you for YOU JESUS! I love you! Come to my dreams tonight and inspire me to follow you in love and obedience to your good and perfect will. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom