Thank you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
101
Dear God thank you for helping me have a better day today at work. Even though I had some technical computer challenges I got most of my work done. I did not shake or sweat or throw up even though I woke up this morning and I had myself a BEER. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and...
Replies
7
Views
132
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Please continue to help me with my projects and proposals and to be able to get along with my wife because we both drink too much alcohol and I am sorry that I have gone back to alcohol after stopping for a month. Please continue to soften the...
Replies
14
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom