Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
169
Dear God please help to be a better person and a better man and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and please help be a better employee and please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please let me win the lottery and to so much money that I can...
Replies
11
Views
222
Good morning, my name is ### I woke up feeling a l sluggish but God helped me get through preparing for work, I’ve been to the Dr they put me on pain meds all my labs came back NEGATIVE thank you father for that, But I still ache with pain and discomfort Lord I come to you today asking Please...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom