Thank You, Lord!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, thank you that I will enter this New Year 2012 with a new job. Lord, help me to humble myself so that I can produce a service to honor Your Name. Please glorify Your Name in me where ever I am. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You.

Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me.

God Thank YOU for all You have done for me! Thank YOU Lord Jesus.

2012 Let’s Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My Lord I humbly pray you protect me from blindness. I humbly pray Isaiah 35:5 upon myself. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Please forgive me my sins. Only you Jesus can heal me and help me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord thank You for this Day! We Praise You and give You all the Glory! Thank You for Your Protection and Provision and for Eternal Salvation! We Give You all the Glory in Jesus Name! Please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus name! Thank You for...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord thank You for this Day! We Praise You and give You all the Glory! Thank You for Your Protection and Provision and for Eternal Salvation! We Give You all the Glory in Jesus Name! Please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus name! Thank You for...
Replies
Views
Thank you Heavenly Father for all you’ve done for me. Tank you for all of your blessings. Thank you for granting my request with court today. I pray for deliverance from all the evil attacks. I pray for peace. Please lead me Father as to where to go for help. I also pray for rest without the...
Replies
Views
Our Father in heaven, You have always been there for me and I must ask for your help again. Every Wednesday evening you bless someone with a Mega Millions jackpot. I am humbled by your generosity and the abundance in this world. I ask that you send an angel to the Lotto Company Kenya where the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom