Thank You, Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, thank you that I will enter this New Year 2012 with a new job. Lord, help me to humble myself so that I can produce a service to honor Your Name. Please glorify Your Name in me wherever I am. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You.



Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me.



God Thank YOU for all You have done for me! Thank YOU Lord Jesus.



2012 Let’s Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
156
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
120
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom