My Lord I humbly pray you protect ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
My Lord I humbly pray you protect me from blindness. I humbly pray Isaiah 35:5 upon myself. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Please forgive me my sins. Only you Jesus can heal me and help me. In Jesus name. Amen.

Forgive me my sins Lord. I humbly pray people will pray for me. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My Lord I humbly pray you protect me from blindness. I humbly pray Isaiah 35:5 upon myself. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Please forgive me my sins. Only you Jesus can heal me and help me. In Jesus name. Amen.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Pray these scriptures for the person that is sick!!​

God says He wants you to be healthy and happy.​

3 John 2 Says- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth..
So God has made provisions in His Word to keep you healthy .​

Sickness sometimes is cured instantly, but most of the time it occurs when we
follow God's instructions and our body heals itself naturally.​

So let's see who might be responsible for your sickness:​

Luke 13:16

And ought not this woman, a daughter of Abraham whom Satan bound for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?”

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.​

Some times sickness comes from satan and sometimes it comes from our bad habits like (drinking, smoking, overeating, etc.)​

So God gives you instructions in the Bible on what to avoid in your life so you will stay healthy and also instructions on how to bring healing to your body and bring you back to a healthy state.​

Here are some scriptures you can stand on for your healing:​

James 5:13-15
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts as they can cause health problems.

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Proverbs 3:7-8

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.​

Is.53:5
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

Ps.103:3-5
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom