Thank You Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beglo

Guest
Show me mercy and favour o lord! let me be a blessings to others around me to uplift their lives 4 d glory of your name! lead me to path of success, prosperity and greatness with your divine protection in everyday of my life! Grant ma heart desire o merciful Creator as i want to uplift the less previlleged around me in Jesus name! Amen!
 
Father I thank you that if we acknowledge you in all of our ways you will direct our path. You said, if we delight ourselves in the Lord. You would grant unto us the desires of our heart. I pray that you would give your child wisdom guidance and divine direction. I pray father that you would plant a hedge of protection around them.

I pray that no weapon formed against them would prosper. You said father that it is your will above all things for us to prosper and be in health as our soul prospers. Lord they have requested that you bless them, so that they may be a blessing. I pray father as they prove that they can be faithful with little, that you would make them great overmuch. I pray that your divine will would be accomplished in their life In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, may you lead this person in the paths of righteousness and may you fill their cup to the brim to bless others and may your goodness and mercy follow them in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Thank You, Abba Father, for letting Your loving will and plan be done in their lives in every way, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
169
Today wasn’t bad at all just a little pain and worry but I made it through THANK YOU JESUS AND MY PRAYER WARRIORS KEEP THEM COMING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
13
Views
254
I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom